• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

da 150 prop

aarestor

70cc twin V2
Depends on altitude and flying style. I have run everything from a 30x13 to a 32x10. How heavy is your 40%er. All these questions need to be addressed. Also what plane is it on? I am running a 30x13 mejz on a AW 260 and a 31x12 Falcon on a Carden Edge. They work great for the plane and how I fly.

3D-Joy

50cc
I'd run a 30x12 Mejzlik or Falcon even for 3D on stock mufflers.
You lose some low speed thrust but you gain so much energy (speed) to do all the new 3D tricks.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
On this specific airframe I flew several props from 2-3 blades.
The best prop I came to find out was the 32-10 for 3D and the 29-12 for IMAC.
Because of the big diameter cowl you'll need a big diameter prop and if you can fly without the spinner it will be more efficient.
All carbon all Mejzlik.

I 2nd the 30x12 mejzlik. Flew one on a buddies Aeroworks 300 with cans and weighed 39lbs really liked the performance out of it.

On mine is a Mezjlik 32x10. It's got cans and the frame weighs about 40. We played with props one year at Nall and just found that a carbon 32x10 is the best overall fit.