• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! DA 120 (low time)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have a DA 120 engine with 23 gallons of 87 octane pump gas and red line oil @ 32:1 through it.

Engine is immaculate internally and crank case has been polished to a brilliant chrome like shine.

The cylinders have a slight pink hue on their tops only (hard to see it) and I believe this to be normal. Flew this engine on my 104 with an elaborate cooling system and telemetry and temps never got above 297 degrees.

Asking $800.00 shipped to you in the great 48 states. Pay Pal only.

Snapshot_20150529_1.JPG
Kelly\'s 104.png
I will include the Falcon carbon 29x9 prop (with covers) and custom Falcon carbon spinner for an additional $80.00.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
My reason for selling is that I only desire to maintain 50-70cc aircrafts and electric planes. They are easiest for me to manage and I aint getting any younger;). This engine is in excellent operating condition.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Yer killin me Dimes, I would love to ditch the DLE120 in my Viper for this!! How long have you had it? (for warranty) and did you get it new?