• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Corvus Racer 540 100-120cc (108")

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hey Fella's,

Does anyone here fly one of these planes, and if so can you tell me/us about it please?
AeroPlusRC CORVUS RACER 540 100CC (72).JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I don't really think the Corvus Racer really was very successful in terms of purchases or reviews. That maybe in part to the marketing etc... The plane maybe a great performer but with Aeroplus putting them out and Limitless Aero Rc being the dist (which he failed miserably) could be why the Corvus just didn't get much attention here.

Sorry but I just don't think you will find much data and I also don't recognize the manufacturer of the one in the pic as well. So in my opinion two major strikes against that plane.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah pretty sure thats where I pulled the pic from. There is some video and a bit of info out there, was just hoping to get some persona exp with it from someone here. Thanks Mike

I gots one. Flew the bejeezus out of it, until a dead stick caused its death. Dont have many flights on my new one. But with a new RCGF 120 coming for it, I will get more time on it!

Mine is the EG brand.

Last edited:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Actually we sold quite a few this spring. Not many left in stock this go around. What would you like to know about them?
http://www.milehighrc.com/Corvus_Racer_540_100CC_AP.html

Well the pics look great and everything, but doesn't tell the story on how it fly's On its own merits and against similar aircraft. I haven't been around long enough to know anything about these birds. So just looking for some impartial knowledge with first hand exp on how they fly and how well they are built. :)

@Bunky.F.Knuckle sorry you lost yours man, bad way to do it. I prefer that if it's gonna wreck --- I go down atleast trying to save it. Dead stick just sux.

N726AC

70cc twin V2
I still have a couple in stock made by EG, nice hardware, full carbon stuff and spare cowlings, canopys and wheelpants. Shipping is the hard part, they are big ! Can arrange delivery to the Chattanooga 3D Jam or Huck-O-Ween, or pick-up in SW Florida. PM for details.

I had the Aeroplus version and absolutely loved it. It flys very similar to an edge so it's rock solid in post stall flight. If/when Mike at mile high RC gets them back in stock with the yellow/white scheme I may grab one. I've got the new Aeroplus Extra 330LT now and it too is very impressive. It's a shame these aeroplus planes aren't more popular, they are incredibly nice in both flight characteristics and build quality.