• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool pictures

Might I humbly suggest re-naming this as the "cool planes picture thread", and thereby forgoing the whole brand war / separate threads issue set?

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS Planes Picture Thread

Might I humbly suggest re-naming this as the "cool planes picture thread", and thereby forgoing the whole brand war / separate threads issue set?

That's a cool idea also, but then I'd have to move this thread out of the 3dhs forum.

What do you all want?

quadracer

100cc
3DHS Planes Picture Thread

I'd like to keep them seperate. It's kinda like having Fords in a Super Chevy magazine if they're all in one thread. :)

wedoitall

Well that would only make the Chevy mag worth reading....hehe...

See!!!! :)

ha! yea

i like the idea of having all the cool pics in the same thread, but then having them seperate would be cool also. you could have a Pic section with EF and 3dhs as seperate subforums. maybe even a third one with everything else, of even a fourth one of misc pics. i.e something cool you saw, vacations(FLI), your rides, etc.

i would like to have a "show attachments in the thread" option with all the threads. i think that would be a big help, especially for new members. even better than that is if there would be a way to cross reference the attachment with a date or post #. dont know if all thats possible.

Last edited by a moderator: