• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Conversations

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
So....I'm seeing some conversations pop up in the "New profile posts" box, does this mean every conversation is public? Is there a setting to make them not public if they are? What about pm's?

If I'm telling my buddy I soiled my pants after a near miss or crash, I don't want all to know about it! LOL

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So....I'm seeing some conversations pop up in the "New profile posts" box, does this mean every conversation is public? Is there a setting to make them not public if they are? What about pm's?

If I'm telling my buddy I soiled my pants after a near miss or crash, I don't want all to know about it! LOL

That's if someone goes to your profile and writes a message on your page.....that is not private. Looks like PM's (conversations) are private.

Last edited: