• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Contest time! "Smoke'em if Ya Got'em!"

SleepyC

150cc
Smoke_on.jpg

Ok guys, this is an official announcement! GiantScaleNews Endorses Smoking!

What? Are we crazy? Smoking kills! NO silly - not Cigs, PLANES BABY! WE ENDORSE SMOKE SYSTEMS ON AIRPLANES! So if you have one, but you want the newest, sleekest, most bad ass and yet weighs nothing smoke pump in the land - COME ON MAN!!! Let's see what ya got!

The Contest:
Post a Youtube/vimeo video below in this thread of your best "Smoke Out" effort. Warbird, 3D plane, Jet whatever. If it's smoking and bad ass let's see it! (RC vehicles only please)
NOTE: This must be a new video so please make a "Smoke'em if ya Got'em" sign and hold it up at the beginning of the video! (can be marker on paper, nothing hi-tech required)

Time Frame:
You will have exactly until July 20th to get them in. We will select the top 10 videos (or less if we don't get ten entries) and post those videos in a new thread with a Poll. The top scoring video in the poll is the winner of a brand new Holy Smokes Smoke pump! ($189 value!!) Mailed directly to your house to slap into your plane and take your smoking to a whole new level!

What is a Holy Smokes, Smoke Pump:

This Smoke pump is the result of a two year collaborative development and testing effort with Danhakl Designs. It's designed to provide superior performance above anything available in the market today. At a weight of only 1.5 oz. it is the lightest pump on the market. It provides a variable programmable flow rate via the brushless motor ensuring maximum smoke fluid vaporization. We've achieved our ultimate goal: Eliminate the Guess Work to achieving remarkable Smoke System performance. Every effort has been made to eliminate the known variables providing repeatable results.

Included in the system you will find the following items to make your system work at peak performance.
(1) Holy Smokes Pump, (1) In-line filter, (1) In-line check valve, (2) Rubber mounting grommets.

* Uniquely designed Carbon Fiber housing makes for a super strong and easy to mount unit.
* Smallest, Lightest and most efficient pump on the market.
* Pump requires no auxiliary battery & Plugs directly into your 2.4 GHz receiver for power.
* Works outstandingly with Gasoline, Glow or Turbine engines.
* Easy to install and operate.
* Weighs in at only 1.5 oz
* Length 3.5"
* Height 1.312"
* Input voltage 4.8v to a 2 cell 8.4v Lipo/LithION max.
* Current draw between 300-600mah.

For more info check out: Aerographix.biz

This is the actual pump the WINNER will be sent:

IMG_3227.JPG
IMG_3228.JPG
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG

SO COME ON LET's SEE SOME SMOKING!

sweetpea

100cc
Sleepy---

Be sure to be fair to some members.....not all clubs allow you to hover over the runway and smoke away (smoking everyone out). I would think any video of a good, thick, smoke routine should be in the running with the "Random Winner Generator" you have used in the past. I won't be entering as I strictly use the Sullivan Pump, but this one looks promising for those looking to shave weight and be brushless.

SleepyC

150cc
Sleepy---

Be sure to be fair to some members.....not all clubs allow you to hover over the runway and smoke away (smoking everyone out). I would think any video of a good, thick, smoke routine should be in the running with the "Random Winner Generator" you have used in the past. I won't be entering as I strictly use the Sullivan Pump, but this one looks promising for those looking to shave weight and be brushless.
Never said it had to be a hover! I said warbird, 3D plane, JET - anything that smokes. A full blown smoke out hover style = COOL, a GIANT ballistic jet pass with full bore pumpers blazing away leaving a HUGE trail of white billowy smoke = AWESOME! A dog fight with a HIT and smoke on to a "fake" fatal blow = COOL. Remember you guys will vote....

SO "SMOKE ON"...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well heck, I'm in. That is "if" I get the "smokin'" Edge done in time. Otherwise, may have to do the videoing for my son and his bad ass smokin' like it's on fire PAU 43% Edge. Hmmm..... This is going to be awesome to see all the videos.:way_to_go: