• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Combo

If the charge rate is okay for you, then go for it.
EPBuddy sells nice stuff...the iCharger product line especially.
I've got an iCharge i306b and it is rock solid.

I would like the 206. I can step up but just don't think I need a 20A charger. I use lipos from 450 to 2200 plus I rarely charge more than 1C. Please convince me to get the 206 combo :D

wedoitall

If the charge rate is okay for you, then go for it.
EPBuddy sells nice stuff...the iCharger product line especially.
I've got an iCharge i306b and it is rock solid.

is the i306b the charger you usually use? home and at the field?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I would like the 206. I can step up but just don't think I need a 20A charger. I use lipos from 450 to 2200 plus I rarely charge more than 1C. Please convince me to get the 206 combo :D

I've personally spoken to Dale multiple times, and he is an excellent vendor well deserving of your business!

quadracer

100cc
Hmmmm. I might have to snag one of these combos. I got a new heli that requires some hefty batteries, so an upgraded charger is on my to-do list.

SnowDog

is the i306b the charger you usually use? home and at the field?

Yes, the i306b is my home and field charger (with a paraboard, of course) ;)

if you can afford the 206b I would choose that over the 106...the price difference is negligible and you will regret it later if you don't buy the largest capacity charger you can afford now.

wedoitall

would i be better to get the 306b with a free paraboard. looks like a $17 difference.
Yes, the i306b is my home and field charger (with a paraboard, of course) ;)

if you can afford the 206b I would choose that over the 106...the price difference is negligible and you will regret it later if you don't buy the largest capacity charger you can afford now.