• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
I have too...
I did that a couple months ago, ejected the battery. Found it buried a foot and a half under ground:banghead:

I never did find the battery from my 71". The 74" canopy just decided to come off, after it came off it hit the aileron and put a big slice in the monokote and snapped the canopy in half; the battery was still velcroed down with the strap around it, so I don't know why it came off :confused:

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
I just started my second semester of college today. Should be fun with 18 credit hours: Physics, Pyscology, Pre-Calculus, Computer Information Systems, Microeconomics, and English.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Are you in flight training yet or did you go a different route for school?

No, I decided to go a different route. Right now I am going to West Liberty University for Pre-Engineering (what a joke by the way). It is supposed to be a 2 year course to set you up for a "Engineering degree" at another University. Then the plan was after 2 years I would go to West Virginia University and major in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering. Later I figured out that to get into the program at WVU I needed ENGER 101 and 102, plus a couple of math classes which I already have; but West Liberty DOESN"T OFFER ENGER 101 or 102. So after this year at West Liberty I am moving down to West Virginia University to start Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering, I will just have the basic electives out of the way that I had taken at West Liberty.

I hope to finish my pritave pilot license when I go down there, because my instructor up here died suddenly of pancreatic cancer and there are no other WILLING instructors to take over the buisness, so it has been shutdown. I have around 40 hours and also passed my written exam (all that is left is a long cross country and the spoken/ flying exam)

gyro

GSN Contributor
No, I decided to go a different route. Right now I am going to West Liberty University for Pre-Engineering (what a joke by the way). It is supposed to be a 2 year course to set you up for a "Engineering degree" at another University. Then the plan was after 2 years I would go to West Virginia University and major in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering. Later I figured out that to get into the program at WVU I needed ENGER 101 and 102, plus a couple of math classes which I already have; but West Liberty DOESN"T OFFER ENGER 101 or 102. So after this year at West Liberty I am moving down to West Virginia University to start Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering, I will just have the basic electives out of the way that I had taken at West Liberty.

I hope to finish my pritave pilot license when I go down there, because my instructor up here died suddenly of pancreatic cancer and there are no other WILLING instructors to take over the buisness, so it has been shutdown. I have around 40 hours and also passed my written exam (all that is left is a long cross country and the spoken/ flying exam)

Wish my Air Force Instructor Pilot status carried over, I'd fly with you! That is if you came down here :)

there was talk of giving us a CFI if were are military IPs, but I never saw it happen.

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
Wish my Air Force Instructor Pilot status carried over, I'd fly with you! That is if you came down here :)

there was talk of giving us a CFI if were are military IPs, but I never saw it happen.

I'd fly with you anyway!

Can't wait for my 3 hour Physics class tonight :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.