Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Request close ad

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by bobzilla, Aug 11, 2016.

1. I'm logged in, but can't find or get to an option to mark an item sold.

2. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

upper right thread tools>close thread

thurmma likes this.
  3. I'm not seeing it either...would like to mark my ad as sold

4. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

link to the ad

5. You actually have to Click on Edit Title under thread tools. Then you can change the title to Sold :)

Bartman likes this.

6. Can anybody solve this problem here. I and others cannot delete or even see the correct menu/pull down to remove or mark and ad. See my screen shot, I'm logged in, at my ad, but missing thread tools, or any edit menu. Screenshot_2016-08-10-21-26-02.png

7. What type of device were you using when you did the screenshot? I am thinking it may be device specific :)

8. I see same thing with android phone, android pad, and my windows 7 pc. Only thing I can do is unwatch thread, report, like, quote, reply and add tags. I have used the thread tools in the past and know where they used to be. None of my ads now have that.

MAYBE A MODERATOR CAN JUST DELETE THE AD. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

9. Sounds like something may have gotten messed up in your profile :( Hopefully @GSNadmin can get this resolved quickly :)

10. You didn't by any chance have another account under the same username at one time? I know at one time there were some duplicate accounts that got created if memory serves me correct, during one of the imports/transfers to a new software package.