• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cincinnati BURN IT IMAC Challenge Aug 9-10

NCFR

New to GSN!
The Cincinnati IMAC is this weekend at the Cincinnati Aeromodelers field in Harrison, OH. Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone. The field has ample room for camping. We are flying the regular knowns (ie with the rollers). Both nights will have a bon fire which have been known to get rather large at times. Remember to bring your crashed planes for a Viking Funeral. Willie is doing his incredible chicken again this year. Its even better than Rocky's cooking!

Hubb

30cc
NCFR;64 wrote: Both nights will have a bon fire which have been known to get rather large at times.

I'm not sure I know what you mean.....

9498415592_2e0af4cb03_z.jpg

Tseres

150cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;123 wrote: This intereferes with IRCHA.

Nah. I've been there saw everything (in a 1/2 hour) now it's time for IMAC.

I'll be there around 8am Saturday.

Tseres;1399 wrote: Nah. I've been there saw everything (in a 1/2 hour) now it's time for IMAC.

I'll be there around 8am Saturday.

You arent getting your heli set up again, with a different FBL. Plus, not to mention the stops and chats along the way with old friends.