• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Carnage

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
My Trex 500 crash.

trex500 crash.JPG
Lesson learned....don't practice new maneuvers 10 feet off the ground!!!

tailskid

70cc twin V2
"old 50cc BME Yak 54. Front of the motor box disintegrated in mid air. Dang 2 piece gear kept breaking the gear plate all the time to!!!!"

Well Dennis, you don't have to worry about that now:)

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
"old 50cc BME Yak 54. Front of the motor box disintegrated in mid air. Dang 2 piece gear kept breaking the gear plate all the time to!!!!"

Well Dennis, you don't have to worry about that now:)

Nope....actually that was probably 5-6 years ago. My first big gasser.....Hated that plane!!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
crash-jpg.9103

Deadstick :( I was pulling out of an invertered harrier and got high enough to flip over and pancake. Was hoping my first crash would be something spectacular but this just kinda sucked.

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 797

tailskid

70cc twin V2
This one hurt also.....right on take off no less!

Attachments

• IMG_9393_resized.jpg
    IMG_9393_resized.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_9394_resized.jpg
    IMG_9394_resized.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_9396.JPG
    IMG_9396.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_9398_resized.jpg
    IMG_9398_resized.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 359

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
crash-jpg.9103

Deadstick :( I was pulling out of an invertered harrier and got high enough to flip over and pancake. Was hoping my first crash would be something spectacular but this just kinda sucked.

Ouch!!!

Kinda like when my Slick pancaked from 50' up after the engine died when I whipped it into a wall, dang Mintor engines!!