• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Butt kickin' set up

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hi Guys, I just finished a PAU 43% Edge 540 for a dear friend Lenny Jantz. It came in at 43 lbs with the GP-176EVO and smooth pipes, Smoke and I did a full interior kit for him. On the maiden flight we could easily see that the Biella 32X10 prop was going to be way too light. It was riping it at 1/3 throttle. The vertical was like a foamy and the plane is awesome to fly.[/QUOT

Last edited:

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Hi Guys, I just finished a PAU 43% Edge 540 for a dear friend Lenny Jantz. It came in at 43 lbs with the GP-176EVO and smooth pipes, Smoke and I did a full interior kit for him. On the maiden flight we could easily see that the Biella 32X10 prop was going to be way too light. It was riping it at 1/3 throttle. The vertical was like a foamy and the plane is awesome to fly.
I know I'm digging up old bones, but I ran across this and realized that my cousin is in the background of the first picture...