• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Brand New Twisted Hobbys MXS-C Mini Designed by Cody Wojcik.. Official Build Thread

d12bn

New to GSN!
My mini is ready for testing. Just need some 180mah batteries

10994477_10205663834785616_9188560961895207252_n.jpg

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Woke up at 8 this morning to hammer out a build on the mini and by noon was ready to go! There's a lot of little steps that you can overlap to save time as well as the few things that are easily put together with CA instead of welders. All in all it was very simple to build compared to the super lights and turbo beaver and with how well the kit was put together almost fell together effortlessly!
This baby is light years beyond what the Yak mini was and flies just as well as its big brother with the stock power combo on a 2s 300mah and 7x3.5 prop. It only lasted about a half hour at the field today before someone threw a bunch of money at me for it. Looks like it's time to order another one up as it flew amazing...

uploadfromtaptalk1425175965324.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425175980176.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Right on! I have the TH Pitts coming my way! Looks like it will be here Monday! Tomorrow looks like a good day to take to the skies. Sunny and less than 5mph here in Eugene.

Woke up at 8 this morning to hammer out a build on the mini and by noon was ready to go! There's a lot of little steps that you can overlap to save time as well as the few things that are easily put together with CA instead of welders. All in all it was very simple to build compared to the super lights and turbo beaver and with how well the kit was put together almost fell together effortlessly!
This baby is light years beyond what the Yak mini was and flies just as well as its big brother with the stock power combo on a 2s 300mah and 7x3.5 prop. It only lasted about a half hour at the field today before someone threw a bunch of money at me for it. Looks like it's time to order another one up as it flew amazing...

View attachment 33196
View attachment 33197

Tim, Wow. Cool to hear that you picked up the best 3D Mini EPP plane available on the market today. And, bummed you didn't get video of your flights before you sold it. Looking forward to seeing you fly it when you get your new one.

Mike, +1 on needing the original CP. I think that's our next classic TH plane that we need to build since we never had one. Hopefully a good "father and son" plane!