• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
We had the entire Viper lineage at the 2015 Corn Huck and one of the four MXS designs before I changed the concept a bit. Two of my friends built the MX on the end and one of the Vipers, the rest have been brave souls to take ownership of my test airplanes. Then the most brave of all isHerve Lejeune for wanting to take it even one step further to build the ARF.

Thanks to all these people for trusting in my insanity :too-happy:

10304638_10204609534021442_2611537029503083042_n.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
We had the entire Viper lineage at the 2015 Corn Huck and one of the four MXS designs before I changed the concept a bit. Two of my friends built the MX on the end and one of the Vipers, the rest have been brave souls to take ownership of my test airplanes. Then the most brave of all isHerve Lejeune for wanting to take it even one step further to build the ARF.

View attachment 29774
Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into the Viper over the years. It is an amazing plane.

pawnshopmike

Staff member

View attachment 29774
Way too cool Terry. You must be proud beyond measure.:way_to_go:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Do we have any factory pics of the green ones yet? Even some parts.

Not yet, they are just starting and we just approved the final cowl specs to better fit the DA120 and flow better with the fuse. It will be exactly like the yellow prototype but with green everywhere that one is yellow. So far this is the only pic I can show you. Then Herve and I both cut the strip on the "R" shorter, it's personal taste so that is optional for everyone. I spent about 30 seconds on the photoshop image of mine. I know I want a green one too, but if they sell out I'll wait till the next shipment.

Green Viper confirm.jpg
Green Viper.jpg

Last edited:

sweetpea

100cc
Not yet, they are just starting and we just approved the final cowl specs to better fit the DA120 and flow better with the fuse. It will be exactly like the yellow prototype but with green everywhere that one is yellow. So far this is the only pic I can show you. Then Herve and I both cut the strip on the "R" shorter, it's personal taste so that is optional for everyone. I spent about 30 seconds on the photoshop image of mine. I know I want a green one too, but if they sell out I'll wait till the next shipment.

View attachment 29966 View attachment 29967

You can fly my green one!

nebwake

70cc twin V2
Man i should have ordered one of redwings dle120s when they were on sale in anticipation for the viper release!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well as many of you that know me know that I don't jump around with brands hap haphazardly and without research and proof of form and function. I also don't fly circles a lot and I fly my planes pretty hard and love every second of it!! I discovered a flaw in my Viper setup and have chosen to address the issue with a new product, MKS servos.

I started this process a few weeks ago and pulled the trigger last week. Thanks very much to all the people I talked with about these and I appreciate all the honest feedback and data. Special thanks to @Islandflyer and Thomas from @MKSservosUSA for getting these to me. Time is tight this week so I started the process on the tail and need to make a few new push-rods for the elevators. I'll work on the ailerons and transmitter setup in the next couple of days for some test flights this weekend.
image001.jpg
image002.jpg

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 232
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited: