• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

hot4teach

New to GSN!
And to be honest, he should have given it to me since the original one looked like this.

Attachments

• pau4.JPG
    pau4.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 281

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It depends on the size, and with or without the hatch.
It also depend on the batch.
China prices have gone up lately.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
We were hoping to take the Viper along with us to Council Bluffs for a little flying this weekend but quite a chance of rain and we are not taking a trailer so I'm leaving it behind:(

I did get some new sticker bling from B&E this morning though!!!! Will look nice torque rolling on the deck with some stickers on the bottom of the wings:woohoo!:
_DSC0500.JPG
_DSC0502.JPG

Attachments

• _DSC0501.JPG
    _DSC0501.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 207

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We need to be careful that the VIPER lettering style doesn't resemble the Dodge version: some companies are a bit too sensitive about their logos and designs...

Well Terry , all I can say is Bad Arse ...I can't wait to see Herve and the Kid fly the Viper when it's not blowing 20-25 ..posted a video on FB and on YouTube of Andrew flying the PAU Edge , and Herve and Jonathan flying the Viper ..can't wait till their readily available , I will own one for sure