• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Brand new DA 150L NIB, not unwrapped

FOR SALE: BRAND NEW DA 150L!!! Never been used, still in original DA packaging and with the manual and the ignition system. The motor has not been unwrapped from its factory plastic wrapping. Free shipping in Contiguous united states. Paypal preferred. 1300 dollars. http://www.desertaircraft.com/engine...p?Page=DA-150L. i will not ship out of USA. Only for people in USA and in the contiguous states.

DA 150L.jpg

Challenger

New to GSN!
Not sure what you need, or it you are trying to go bigger or smaller. I have a really nice nearly new DA 170 in box, with MTW headers, a 40% RTF Pitts M12 with a different DA 170 with Proflow Cans, and a 30% NIB Carden CAP Kit (Perfect for a DA 70). I could add or take cash to ensure a fair trade. I want to downsize from the 170's, and a 15l would fit my next project. Thanks!

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Thanks Cam...
It now occupies a prominent spot on my shop table. Kinda like a hood ornament ;-)
Hopefully I can get something to put it in soon....