• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

anyone that is going to this event that is also going to the ohio huckfest.. I have found a plane that i would like to buy but can only be picked up a the huckfest.. i was looking for someone that might could pick it up for me and I would get it from them at the boling green event

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
pre registered!! Chad, tell me why it charged me for shipping?

Diggity, SO SORRY for that.. My shopping cart will not allow to to not charge shipping the way it is set up for products...
I will refund you the difference... Thanks man! Can't wait to meet you there

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Diggity, SO SORRY for that.. My shopping cart will not allow to to not charge shipping the way it is set up for products...
I will refund you the difference... Thanks man! Can't wait to meet you there

Chad, no problem! Wasn't complaining, just curious.

Chad if you can't eliminate the the shipping charge, could you change the price so that comes out to $10 total. I would like to preregister also but I am not rich enough to afford the extra $4 (like Diggity) :banana: