• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

quadracer

100cc
Yeah, I've been there several times, just not for flying. I've yet to go to a big RC event. I'm going, whether I have an EF plane by then or not! It's only 2 hours from my house :D

I'll be easy to spot. I'm gonna get a FOG t shirt made. And I'll likely be hammered, so if you can't find me, just ask where the drunk guy is. :tomcruise:

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

ha was planning on doing some drinking also. i haven't been to one fly-in yet. not even a small one. i probably wont know how to act, so if im drunk i can blame it on the booze ha

Santi8

70cc twin V2
ha was planning on doing some drinking also. i haven't been to one fly-in yet. not even a small one. i probably wont know how to act, so if im drunk i can blame it on the booze ha

Crack yaks at night are more fun after a few...

SnowDog

Crack yaks at night are more fun after a few...

actually tried that this past weekend. at night after a few, it was more fun.

crack yaks at night....maybe...

giant scale over the runway...I wouldn't recommend it...in fact, I would strongly caution against it. ;)

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Worst news ever, Nashville Brew Fest is the Saturday night during this event! I'll have to work it from 5-9. I have to find a ride back to the field, after tasting a hundred different beers I'll only be allowed to operate a crack yak, but definitely no vehicle!