• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Booma RC Intellimatch?

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Mine is on its way :) I will be doing a complete installation and setup video for those that are on the fence about purchasing. I will be putting an IM 22 in my Extra 330SC that I use for IMAC.
I'm assuming this will be the v-2? Looking forward to hearing your experiences

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
OK Fella's,

My apologies, in advance for the Off Topic Question, but what is IM-22? That's not a term I'm familiar with.

TIA,
David

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Said it many times but will say it again... I LOVE Booma gear, every plane I have uses their switches, my first 100cc will be using their new Power Buss and these intelli match units.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Said it many times but will say it again... I LOVE Booma gear, every plane I have uses their switches, my first 100cc will be using their new Power Buss and these intelli match units.

Agree! The booma ignition switch is simply awesome... anxiously anticipating gen III for the intellimatch (servo reversing)... but booma gear is worth every penny

thurmma

150cc
My V2 IM-22 showed up today. Unfortunately my schedule this weekend may not allow me to get it installed and the video shot. I will get it done as soon as possible.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I broke down and bought one to try out, an IM22 V2 that is.

Went to go set it up in the Yak tonight, got everything all setup and squared away. Was finishing up installation into the airplane when I decided to put the wings on and test everything. Seems to be completely dead now, can't get any response out of it... Will be sending an email to AR to see if something is up...