• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale BNF Krill Sukhoi w/ DA-170, Very Clean

Dave

New to GSN!
Very nice Krill 37% Sukhoi. It is offered for sale Bind-And-Fly ready: just bind your JR/Spektrum transmitter and off you go. Here is a listing of the components:

Includes:

-[10] JR8911HV Servos (2 per Aileron, 1 per Stab, 3 on Rudder, 1 Throttle)

-SWB Self-Adjusting Rudder Tray

-SWB Arms throughout

-12-Ch JR Receiver (Model #?)

-DA-170

-MTW Headers

-K&S Rear-Exit Canisters

-Mejzlik Prop 30x13 Evo L

-Airman Aluminum Wheels w/Ball Bearings

THIS AIRPLANE HAS BEEN SOLD.

-Duralite Sentinel Li-Ion 5200 mAh Batteries w/ Low Voltage Warn Light

-Fromeco Wolverine Switch

-Fromeco DC-UP

-Powerbox Sparkswitch Ignition Cut-Off

-J&J Carbon Tailwheel

-Graphtec Carbon Fiber Landing Gear

-White Rose Titanium Axles

-Fiji Gas Tank with PSP hardware

-IMAC-legal Pilot & Instrument Panel

-[Spare] Stock Carbon Fiber Landing Gear

-[Spare] Stock Spats (Painted to match scheme)

-[Spare] Stock Wheel Pants (Painted to match scheme)

-[Spare] Cowl that came slightly damaged with kit. Very useable though.

-[Spare] Custom battery mount for 3D Flight C.G. location. Bolts to rear shelf in cockpit.

This Krill Sukhoi is in excellent condition, having been flown for one season (2013) in IMAC competition. There are 9 JR 8911HV servos throughout the airplane, and a JR 12-ch RX guides the airplane. The airplane can be easily setup for 3D: All control horns have been installed (3 per aileron, 2 per elevator half) so the extra servos necessary for 3D holding power can be easily dropped in. The airplane includes 2 sets of custom, color-matching battery mounts: 1 for IMAC, and 1 for 3D flying. The original carbon fiber landing gear and fiberglass spats are included. They were never installed; instead I chose to install Graphtec Carbon Landing gear, with White Rose titanium axles and Airman aluminum wheels with ball bearings. This is actually the second set of Graphtec Carbon landing gear; the first set was broken when the factory-built and installed landing gear mount failed upon landing. I rebuilt it with birch plywood and carbon fiber, and for an extra measure of security, I added a piece of angle aluminum as a sort of nut-plate for the landing gear. The photos show the improved landing gear mount. The tail wheel is by J&J. The DA-170 in this airplane is still fairly low time; I would say it has about 30 gallons through it. It runs perfectly. It has MTW headers and rear-exit K&S cans. Ignition kill is done by a Powerbox SparkSwitch.

Throughout the airplane, I used mostly titanium hardware, also some color-anodized aluminum hardware. Please inquire with any questions! You can reach me at dwdixie@gmail.com or by voice/text at 209-747-3425.

Krill Sukhoi 27.JPG Krill Sukhoi 20.JPG Krill 01.jpg Krill 04.jpg DSCN1850.JPG Krill 14.jpg Krill 07.jpg Krill 11.jpg Krill 12.jpg Krill 13.jpg Krill 02.jpg Krill 09.jpg Krill 10.jpg
Krill Sukhoi 27.JPG
Krill Sukhoi 20.JPG
Krill 01.jpg
Krill 04.jpg
DSCN1850.JPG
Krill 14.jpg
Krill 07.jpg
Krill 11.jpg
Krill 12.jpg
Krill 13.jpg
Krill 02.jpg
Krill 09.jpg