• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills / GSN Huckfest 2014 Official picture and video thread!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Trying some from Saturday:

Well, I'm really sad because we have over 1200 pics and now I'm home trying from yet another computer and I can't load a single picture. I've tried every method of uploading except URL because I don't store pics online, and I've tried every setting and button option for uploading.

Sorry, super bummed but after all the PM's I've gotten from the dorks in charge of Giants over the last few days I will not post over there. As soon as I can upload multiples here I will do so.

I did also sign up for a photobucket account, I'll check that out later tonight and upload pics there if possible.

SleepyC

150cc
Terryscustom;11029 wrote: Trying some from Saturday:

Well, I'm really sad because we have over 1200 pics and now I'm home trying from yet another computer and I can't load a single picture. I've tried every method of uploading except URL because I don't store pics online, and I've tried every setting and button option for uploading.

Sorry, super bummed.

Hmmmmmmm..... I have a dude on this... This is not acceptable.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
SleepyC;11031 wrote: Hmmmmmmm..... I have a dude on this... This is not acceptable.

We know you are working on it, part of it is my other computer but now my backup laptop is doing the same thing. I pick 10 images, hit upload....they all upload and nothing happens. They just go poof, no options to install them in the message. I tried the manage attachments and also the insert image buttons.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Terryscustom;11033 wrote: We know you are working on it, part of it is my other computer but now my backup laptop is doing the same thing. I pick 10 images, hit upload....they all upload and nothing happens. They just go poof, no options to install them in the message. I tried the manage attachments and also the insert image buttons.

That happened to me last night. I had to upload them 1 at a time and they worked.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Terryscustom;11029 wrote:

Sorry, super bummed but after all the PM's I've gotten from the dorks in charge of Giants over the last few days I will not post over there. As soon as I can upload multiples here I will do so.

LOL! Do "the Jimmies" want to be friends all of a sudden? LMAO !!!!