• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

bizarre issue with airplane

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Alright guys, 5 flights yesterday and zero glitches, there was ine questionable twitch in flight but ill rack that one up to dumb thumbs, the only issue is the telemetry goes in and out of reception so until I get a new unit , it's staying disconnected. I already have all the information I need from it as far as rpms, temps and the like so I may just use a data logger from time to time instead.
Fresno ... here we come!
That's awesome to hear. Them darned gremlins need to find a new place to raise hate and discontent huh? Congrats on your success.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Zip ties to0 tight has caused me nightmares in the past. I gently just snug them down and have not had any issues since.
I now know why the word "fragile" was invented! You guys using the "snake skin" is a nice way to tidy and present the guts of your inside! No better "gut" than a good looking one! I had seen some installs that where beyond rational thought but Dayum they sure did look good.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Hey Bryan, its Nate Stoltz, the kid that came out with Paul a few weeks ago. Glad to hear that you got that figured out!
Hey Nate ! Good to see ya on here and thanks.
I have that trainer all ready for you, just come n get it one day, have you seen pics yet? I can post em here if ya like, all your gonna need is a reciever n fuel.

Nate Stoltz

New to GSN!
Thanks so much! SOO excited. No havent seen pictures yet. Ive got a new ar610 still in the box! anyway you could send me a link or tell me where you get ur fuel?

IMAC FANATIC

Always bought fuel at rc country, the orange blend. Prob alot cheaper online somewhere. ill post some pics for ya soon. Paul has a few he can show you, I had to wipe my sd card on phone and all pics r on computer at home

Nate Stoltz

New to GSN!
Oh ok. Me and Paul flew today. You wont believe it but I have the same problem you did with the rudder moving, think it might be because of as3x so will turn that off and see. Its with the little foamie visionaire.

IMAC FANATIC

20150331_225936.jpeg
20150331_230417.jpeg
20150331_225807.jpeg
20150331_230611.jpeg

IMAC FANATIC

Yeah, theres ways to adjust those a3sx systems for gain I believe, I always enjoyed flying without it enabled z unless ot a micro foamie for wind.

IMAC FANATIC

Theres a field box, starter, extra props, servoes and stuff goes with it.

Try rebinding the system, my issue came from a faulty im22 matchbox, gotta bind and turn those on with plane absolutely still or they wierd out sometimes.