• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bill Hempel's 25% L-4

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That is quick and on top of that he had to wait several days for parts.
The only thing that is important is that he is now ready to buy his 100 inch WS world 2 fighter plane.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
That is quick and on top of that he had to wait several days for parts.
The only thing that is important is that he is now ready to buy his 100 inch WS world 2 fighter plane.
I am waiting on a certain company to finish up a revised version of there Corsair kit. If something don't change I may end up going with a Carf models one, folding wings and all.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow folding wings is a big deal. Have always been impressed with that feature. Seen it once first hand at JoeNall. And from then always keeping an eye out to see another. But I must say it was big Corsair, believe it had big Moki in it do-not know the size but sounded real good. The only thing I know for sure is it will take a little longer than 12 days to build.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The only thing I know for sure is it will take a little longer than 12 days to build.
Maybe not, they come out of the mold in either primer or painted, depends on what one wants. Also can have it arrive with the folding wing installed as well as the landing gear. So depending on what one is willing to spend it could arrive ready for engine (Valach 250), servos, and radio.