• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Best 50cc Aerobeez Airplane

I have a DLE 55 that needs to get in an airplane, so I was wondering what plane from AeroBeez will be the best for 3D. Anything helps.

Anders

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I saw some vids of their 50cc slick that looked pretty good. For ke it would definitely be between the extra and the slick for 3d huckin fun :)

Does anyone have experience with their 50cc Edge 540? That is a nice looking plane and it is actually in stock.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Does anyone have experience with their 50cc Edge 540? That is a nice looking plane and it is actually in stock.

Not personally, but Alan has told me that they fly really well, and that he's constantly getting positive feedback about them from people who bought them

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Also, when will the 50cc Slick 540 V2 be back in stock? [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]

We are currently working in the production schedule for the rest of 2014. And we will announce the ETA of the Slick here as soon as the schedule is out. Thanks!