• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bertha 2

Wacobipe

100cc
Just look what followed me home, another Bi plane. DLE 55 8- ds821's and 2 standard on throttle an choke servo(ditch choke servo). I'm gonna change it all to the gear from original Bertha, switch out the landing gear which is a MUST, different wheels (whatever I have in shop) and got to get into canopy some how, the little nascar pilot got his neck broke. Switch out prop, 21x8 mejzlick????? on a 55
Followed you home??? You were just drivin' down the highway mind in' yer own business and this thing latched on to your pant leg...that's what I try to convince my wife frequently

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
This could be "YOU" (or me for that matter) at NALL..................CHEERS :cheers:.

cheap bastard at NALL.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Followed you home??? You were just drivin' down the highway mind in' yer own business and this thing latched on to your pant leg...that's what I try to convince my wife frequently
Thats my story an I'm sticking to it.
This could be "YOU" (or me for that matter) at NALL..................CHEERS :cheers:.

View attachment 53858
This is why I need a helmet, instead of hard hat. I'm actually scared for the safety of my liver with Pepe coming back to Nall.
Got news for you Kelly, "THAT IS", Donnie at NALL. LOL.....

Speaking of following you home Donnie, I think that is a great find. That 55 with a 23x8 will be the cats meow. Good on ya.
Dang it! How did my picture from Last years Nall get on here! On second glance, Nope not me. Come to think of it that is Donnie!:roflmao:
Bart Rob, I'm only napping