• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Because it's ZooFebruary, that's why!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
IMG_20150113_185547_662.jpg
I know its not big but this da 150 is the biggest Airplane Motor I have.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Paul, I had to dig back to the back corner of my pictures to find these. The LAW and I had good fun with the yellow Vega.....until we tore the rear end out two days before the new owner was to come pick it up:mario-banana:. Replaced and he was never in the know:brian-banana:
IMAG0933.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Nothing was better than the Rocket though, third gear rubber with 11" meats and an automatic transmission. That was cool!! We had that car until '96 when I sold it, bought the charger and bought my first airplane.
IMAG0934.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0935.jpg
    IMAG0935.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 280
  • IMAG0936.jpg
    IMAG0936.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 249

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
My brother's old street legal Stang. Fun to drive around in....for a little while. I never got into big$ cars because airplanes consumed all my $$$:on_the_go:
View attachment 12760
Ah yeah....I can totally see that up front of my Hemple Edge. It "just" might be enough poines to yank that plane around yes?
how can I multi 'like' ?

"Multi-Like"
"LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!""LIKE!"