Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Badan Revolto 265

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by badan, Oct 12, 2018.

1. badan

badan New to GSN!

Hi guys,
    for next season we prepare new 120cc aerobatic airframe - Revolto 265.
    2,65m wingspan, same lenght. Whole fuselage and rudder will be fiberglass / herex. Wings and elevator wooden - constructive as usually in my kits.
    Wing are now prepared, now we are finishing molds for fuselage. Bird must fly till winter .-)
    http://www.badan.cz/category/kits/revolto-265/
    Now I need help which design scheme to use for first two prototypes ..

Attached Files:

2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Very nice.

3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Very nice, like the plane. All the different shapes to the fuselage is good looking. The cowl shape is interesting. Will the engine fit within the cowl because I would not like to cut that cowl.

4. badan

badan New to GSN!

yes, 120 cc is hidden in the cowl. see the width of that cowling ..

Attached Files:

5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    That does look good. The spinner must be made by you. Long and pointed.

6. badan

badan New to GSN!

yes, it is ..

Attached Files:

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    If I understand you correctly the fuselage including the rudder is fibreglass, and the stabilizer and the two wings are built up from balsa and plywood. Is the stabilizer removable after it is built.

8. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

What size are those spinners? And are they available for purchase separately?

9. badan

badan New to GSN!

yes, exactly