• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Azhar Osmanbhoy owner of Aztech Aeromodels Tribute

Bipenut53

150cc
Welcome to the site [MENTION=4459]Jeffro503[/MENTION], pleasure to have you here. It was my buddy that you are going to meet in the next couple of days that referred you here. It is a friendly site with a lot of good advice and ribbing lol. Yes it was a sad time when Azhar passed as he helped a lot of people in the hobby. Welcome back to the hobby as well!! If you have any questions or comments dont hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the site @Jeffro503, pleasure to have you here. It was my buddy that you are going to meet in the next couple of days that referred you here. It is a friendly site with a lot of good advice and ribbing lol. Yes it was a sad time when Azhar passed as he helped a lot of people in the hobby. Welcome back to the hobby as well!! If you have any questions or comments dont hesitate to ask.

Hey thanks Bipe! Yeah he told me about you and this place. Such a bummer hearing about Azhar. Kind of still in shock a little.

As far as me getting back into , I'm not sure how much I can have the time for as work and riding bikes during the spring , summer and fall take up most of my time. I did however send Supa Tim a PM about a couple smaller planes I was looking at getting this summer sometime. Unfortunately I gotta sell the 89" slick since I don't have much room to store it or a field to fly it at with it being on gas. I have the perfect field for mid-sized electrics though. I've actually held onto the 89" slick for a few years because I couldn't get myself to sell it. But it sounds like it may be going to a great new home and a pilot who'll appreciate it.

Bipenut53

150cc
Yeah its going to be treated very well, and looks like you took good care of it. I will be helping him with it. I will nudge SupaTim to get him to look at your pm... I was just over there last week to pick up a new airplane. He is a busy guy nowadays and he is getting ready for an electric fly down south.