• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

Wild man

70cc twin V2
I got in on the first batch of the Draco. Preorders. I should be receiving one around April 23 They went fast The minute they put it on the Horizon site. I did the preorder and by late afternoon they were out of the first batch and it went to Back ordered I can't wait to get it and see what the Draco Ultimate Bush plane will do I love the option of the programable reverse function they have in it I will be able to back it up, and stop it after landing in a few feet WOW!!!
Draco.jpg

WMcNabb

150cc
I got in on the first batch of the Draco. Preorders. I should be receiving one around April 23 They went fast The minute they put it on the Horizon site. I did the preorder and by late afternoon they were out of the first batch and it went to Back ordered I can't wait to get it and see what the Draco Ultimate Bush plane will do I love the option of the programable reverse function they have in it I will be able to back it up, and stop it after landing in a few feet WOW!!!
View attachment 117578

Cool! Congratulations!!

Called my local hobby shop and they have only one coming in the first batch.
Of course, someone already has their name on it.
So I’ll get the second one which arrives, whenever that may be.

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Here is a rather lengthy in depth video of all the guys from Horizon team and the man that actually designed and built the Draco Mike Patey very interesting video of all the work that went in to bringing this to us RC Pilot's to enjoy