• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
It's also interesting to see how close the ground looks from the telephoto lens shots from a heli. Unlimited does have a floor of 100 meters....that's low enough, but the vid looks like he's way lower than that :confused:

And yessireybob....Rob Holland can rock that SOB!!!!!!:fist_pump:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Think this one definitely qualifies as AWESOME!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting and watching Jase fly at the Clover Creek Invitational.....words cannot describe how well this young man can fly! Superb 3D skills combined with superior precision and awesome coreography! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

WMcNabb

150cc
I grew up as a spoiled brat with Dad's Staggerwing in our hangar, so of course these are my favorite aircraft.

This video qualifies as awesome for two reasons - it's extremely rare, as in 4 of this particular model (B17E) originally built and it was exquisitely restored by a father/son team in PA.

Last edited:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I grew up as a spoiled brat with Dad's Staggerwing in our hangar, so of course these are my favorite aircraft.

This video qualifies as awesome for two reasons - it's extremely rare, as in 4 of this particular model (B17E) originally built and it was exquisitely restored by a father/son team in PA.

That is awesome. Rare bird indeed and great video!