• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome "Trailer Plane" the Multiplex - Rockstar

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The Rockstar was designed around 4s 2600 packs, might not balance so well with a 3s pack.

However, we haven't even got one here to eyeball yet so the verdict on what you can or can't use isn't definitive. We are expecting them soon!!!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
The Rockstar was designed around 4s 2600 packs, might not balance so well with a 3s pack.

However, we haven't even got one here to eyeball yet so the verdict on what you can or can't use isn't definitive. We are expecting them soon!!!
At almost 4lbs, 4s will be the way to go. It might fly on 3s, but it wont be much fun.

Where I live it's damn windy so the smaller stuff is nice to run out somewhere and get some flights in when the rare free time occurs during low winds.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It is! But who doesn't have a Trailer rig a lunch time flyer? Everyone does. For night flying, lunch time flying sneak in's...
Also, there are around 2 major GS announcements a month, if I ONLY posted GS stuff the home page would get boring quick.
LOL! I knew that would get someone. My any time plane is a 1/3 Pitts that is always in my truck. Only needs 30' to take off and land.