• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

gyro

GSN Contributor
Here is a cool video from last october's event at ARCA. Very nice video made by @jbdww

especially love the ending, with Brian landing by 72" Extra on one wing :D

[video=vimeo;78500329]http://vimeo.com/78500329[/video]

TCaptain

30cc
Ok Folks, it's time to ramp it up for May 30th in Austin. Everything is coming together for a fantastic event in the Music City Capital of the World! Bring the family; there is so much to do, all with in a short drive. There is a new Hike and Bike Trail starting at the field heading back toward Austin. As a special treat "RedwingRC" will be attending with their great products and demo planes to try out before you buy (This is your chance to meet Tim the owner). There is plenty of electric hook ups for RV's, however if you need 50 amp service please note there is only (4); 30 amp will note be a problem. We just added another 100 amps total of electrical outlets down the safety fence and covered areas to make it easy to plug in near your trailer etc. Pre Registration is on RC FlightDeck.

More to come! Mark your Calendars
See you in Austin!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ok Folks, it's time to ramp it up for May 30th in Austin. Everything is coming together for a fantastic event in the Music City Capital of the World! Bring the family; there is so much to do, all with in a short drive. There is a new Hike and Bike Trail starting at the field heading back toward Austin. As a special treat "RedwingRC" will be attending with their great products and demo planes to try out before you buy (This is your chance to meet Tim the owner). There is plenty of electric hook ups for RV's, however if you need 50 amp service please note there is only (4); 30 amp will note be a problem. We just added another 100 amps total of electrical outlets down the safety fence and covered areas to make it easy to plug in near your trailer etc. Pre Registration is on RC FlightDeck.

More to come! Mark your Calendars
See you in Austin!

Doug, one BIG thing to add that Tim and I just talked about this weekend....

Redwing RC will be giving a 3D Bash discount of 10-20% OFF regular prices for all airframes they bring with them to Austin!

So try, and buy, FOR LESS!

AKfreak

150cc
I would love to go to this event, but the only way would be to fly in and dragging the planes would be very difficult. Not to mention the cost of travel. I bet this one will be incredible, I hope someone makes lots of pics.

I am flying in. I had intended to just do video and bum flights off Gary and Brian. We have something else up our sleeves. Should be a lot of fun.