• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

AKfreak

150cc
It really is a col looking plane. I looked at the pilot website, and don't see your scheme. Yours must be a custom job. I can't wait to see your videos of it. Thanks for the info Mike,

My camera does not have the rapid mode actually. I just single fire as quickly as it will let me. [MENTION=769]dth7[/MENTION] has the chain gun camera and kick ass lense. I should have borrowed it. Also another local guy is a photography nut and has the super money equipment. His backup camera will make you drool.

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
I want to thank Tim and Heather at Redwing RC for the awesome CF prop that was given to me for the lowest Knife Edge Contest. Thanks, Michael

SnowDog

Mike it was awesome to meet you in person, and I loved your whole fleet that you brought with you...glad you made it home safe and sound.