• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Assembly: Aeroworks QB 150cc Yak 55M

Joe Hunt

150cc
Great to see you and Monkey back! At least monkey hasn’t aged any….:) Rocco

Hey now! haha

And, anyway, Monkey needs glasses now, too!

monkey-programming.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks, brother!

And, you know I've been busy, Naughty Monkey! :) I'm so bummed right now, I ordered the programmer for the brushless servos a week ago and nothing. Oh well. Maybe I'll start mounting the engine...
Heck, I should just send you mine to use. I just hate waiting when I could be making progress.

Joe Hunt

150cc
Heck, I should just send you mine to use. I just hate waiting when I could be making progress.

Thanks, stang! Yeah, I bet we all know this feeling all too well! Grrrrrr. lol You work so hard to order everything early, you make the time, and still it doesn't work out. Doh! lol But, they say it should be here tomorrow... so cross your fingers. :)

Joe Hunt

150cc
Monkey was telling me he's out of everything, so I told him to go online and order whatever he truly needed. He says he did:

20150827_151346.jpg