• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Anyone own the 104" AJ Slick?

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Just had to do it. I clamped the box together to get an idea of how this is going to go, quite frankly I believe it is going to go together far better than I originally thought. Maybe get to gluing it together Friday.

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    439.1 KB · Views: 280

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
That box kit was an airframe saver, and has been completely assembled. I just have to make that one former that goes to the rear then I can epoxy it together and once cured slide it in. Plan on spending the weekend, beginning Friday, at the least getting it back together.

Attachments

• P1090386.JPG
    P1090386.JPG
    404.9 KB · Views: 211

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That box kit was an airframe saver, and has been completely assembled. I just have to make that one former that goes to the rear then I can epoxy it together and once cured slide it in. Plan on spending the weekend, beginning Friday, at the least getting it back together.
Beautiful! That’s going to make quick work of it for sure.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The former has been made, added to the box, and the box is in place. All the joints are a tad to tight connecting the outer panels to the box assemble so I am going to pull the box back out and do a little more sanding. A little better fit and it won't take so many clamps and would be easier putting the two together.

Attachments

• P1090388.JPG
    P1090388.JPG
    427.9 KB · Views: 231
  • P1090389.JPG
    P1090389.JPG
    371.2 KB · Views: 206
  • P1090390.JPG
    P1090390.JPG
    442.4 KB · Views: 211
Last edited: