• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anyone ever seen this?

I have a redwing 30cc MSXR with one of the old redwing power boards in it. It has a JR RG831B receiver in it fed by 2 1450mah LiFE for power.

When I first turn on the power, every servo on the airplane twitches even after connection with the TX. If I turn it off and back on quickly after that, everything works correctly. It does this every time I turn it on..

I have used these receivers in several other aircraft. Could this be caused by a bad connection somewhere? or possibly the power board?

What am I missing?

really just used the power board so that I could use the deans connectors. I picked it up on clearance for $20. I actually have been flying it for about 6 months without a problem. Just weird that it's doing that....I'll try it without and see what happens

Last edited:
Probably a bad solder joint, if it just started. Best to remove it completely. Modern day Rx are capable ofother demands of today's flying.