• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Another new DX-18 !!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I have the T8FG as well, been looking at the Jeti DS-16.... I kinda feel a disconnect with Futaba lately. They are pressing their high end Tx's lost support of the T8FG, no updates, or anything exciting to look forward to. maybe that's just me trying to sweeten the pot on a jeti...
I agree and that is also part of the reason I have been eyeing that 16 as well. I also like the idea of getting what programming I want and not having all the other stuff I don't use.

BalsaDust

Another one to consider are the radios using the FRSKY protocol. I just recently picked up a taranis xd9 and I love it so far. Major learning curve with the program but there is nothing you can't do being an open source radio. I'm pretty sure this is what @Forgues-Research is using as well. There are a lot of threads on other forums as well on it and it's proven itself and many guys are running it in 35-40% aircraft. Largest I have it in so far is a 20cc profile but only because I haven't picked up more receivers yet to put it in my 55cc planes.

Don't get me wrong I love my futaba radio but I will most likely be listing all my futaba stuff for sale soon to peruse more frsky stuff.