Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Another Great addition to Legacy Aviation, The Little Foot!

Discussion in 'SupaTim's NorthWestRC.com' started by Bipenut53, Feb 15, 2016.

1. I saw this little plane on my visit at NorthWestRC. What a neat airplane!! It can fly slow and mellow like a trainer and cut loose like the best of them.
    Inspired by bushplanes that fly into the wilderness around the world, Littlefoot is a parkflyer capable of these extreme STOL maneuvers. Easy and gentle when you want, Littlefoot loves to fly lazy circles a few inchess off the deck and shoot flaps-down touch-and-goes all day. Fully aerobatic, Littlefoot can use its unlimited vertical capability to give thrilling fun-fly performance, and then do the same zero-rollout precision landings as its full-scale counterparts.

You can find it and all the accessories at NorthWestRC.com

Here is a video of SupaTim flying the Little Foot

[video=youtube;XyToT2Vgu8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyToT2Vgu8E[/video]

2. wfahey415

wfahey415 3DRCF Moderator

Lemme guess. It is electric. :scaredchair:

3. Yes and problem is????:banghead:

4. wfahey415

Too quiet.

5. Lol, I think I heard they are redesigning the original Big Foot..... And yes gas powered... It should be interesting......

6. wfahey415

I'll elbow my way to the front of the line for a redesigned black Big Foot.

7. wfahey415

Truth is, I really don't mind electric and I admit there are several advantages to electric planes. I guess I just have that Tim Allen part of me that wants to hear a gas engine fire up and then grunt loudly as I advance the throttle!

tim-tool-man-taylor_opt.jpg

8. Lol yep, I always said there's nothing like the smell of glow fuel in the morning!