• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Another Great addition to Legacy Aviation, The Little Foot!

Bipenut53

150cc
I saw this little plane on my visit at NorthWestRC. What a neat airplane!! It can fly slow and mellow like a trainer and cut loose like the best of them.
Inspired by bushplanes that fly into the wilderness around the world, Littlefoot is a parkflyer capable of these extreme STOL maneuvers. Easy and gentle when you want, Littlefoot loves to fly lazy circles a few inchess off the deck and shoot flaps-down touch-and-goes all day. Fully aerobatic, Littlefoot can use its unlimited vertical capability to give thrilling fun-fly performance, and then do the same zero-rollout precision landings as its full-scale counterparts.

You can find it and all the accessories at NorthWestRC.com

Here is a video of SupaTim flying the Little Foot

[video=youtube;XyToT2Vgu8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyToT2Vgu8E[/video]

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Truth is, I really don't mind electric and I admit there are several advantages to electric planes. I guess I just have that Tim Allen part of me that wants to hear a gas engine fire up and then grunt loudly as I advance the throttle!

tim-tool-man-taylor_opt.jpg