• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anodizing

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I can see it now  "Honest officer, I'm not making meth, I am working on my airplane".   
smug.png
dancing-poop.gif

wesley.

70cc twin V2
That's really cool.  That honestly didn't seem as hard i thought it would be.  In saying that im sure mine would have crap all over it, hell i probably would have been red.   Nice job though they look good.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)

scott, that turned out well.  I know frank was doing some but I know he wasn't doing it right, and I told him.  we need to pop some dle engines apart and give them a bath too.  I have a new 55 id love to change color!

Alky6

150cc
wow! that just took all the mystery out of the process. Well, there are still a few but that is at the crazy molecular level...Thanks helicanic!

-Paul

Robbins said

scott, that turned out well.  I know frank was doing some but I know he wasn't doing it right, and I told him.  we need to pop some dle engines apart and give them a bath too.  I have a new 55 id love to change color!
Good to see ya on here Robbins! We got to get out flying together one of these nice fall days provided we can get our schedules to line up!

Been curious about doing a engine. I think it would require a few more steps to keep from anodizing the internal surface of the engine> I think Caswell has some pretty cool masking that is supposed to work in applications like this, but it would be a first for me. I should test it out on a dle 20 I have lying around.  Does anyone have any color requests?????? Pretty much anything except white is available..

I also have some updates I would like to add that makes the process go a little smoother...

Gimme some color suggestions!!!