Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AMA SHOW 2016 -- Video Coverage!!

Discussion in 'GSN Event Coverage' started by Joe Hunt, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Hitec? Is that the company that used to carry servos? hehe

2. I swear we took one... where is that thing...

3. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I think we did at one point... :confused:

:D

Joe Hunt likes this.
  4. Still looking for that dern Hitec video...

5. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Nice job Angel and Joe!

Thanks for the coverage!! Looked like you had a great time.

stangflyer and Joe Hunt like this.
  6. Thanks, brother! I had a great time, would have enjoyed staying all three days, but have lots to do! haha

I thought Angel did pretty well for knowing nothing about our hobby. And, she is an acrobat more than a spokesmodel or interviewer. I liked that she was pretty in the moment, you know? And, a lot of those questions were her own and spur of the moment. Anyway, I'm glad she's getting a good reception. :)

Found that Hitec video... I really thought I forgot to turn the camera on for it... as I could not find that clip all afternoon. haha

Alky6 and WMcNabb like this.
  7. stangflyer likes this.
  8. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey I built those airplanes!!

stangflyer, pawnshopmike and Joe Hunt like this.