• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AJ-Aircraft Coming Soon!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
aj-aircraft-logo.png

I'm super excited to announce AJ-Aircraft as a sponsor here on our forums! We will be doing reviews, build threads and offer this space as a support forum as well! Stay tuned! More to come!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks much Tom! Currently we have a 73" coming our way that [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] will be doing a complete build thread and flight review.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] both do some of the best build threads I have seen.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, super excited to get the retro scheme Laser on the build table! I'm taking a a slightly different approach on this one in that rather than "top shelving" my components, this will be more of an everyday guy kind of set-up. Valley View RC is setting me up with a DLE35ra, Savox 1256tg's, and an A123. Overall it'll be powerful, affordable, and effective!!

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
That's a great approach. I'm looking forward to the build thread and the world famous "SupaTim" videos!

Happy to see AJ Aircraft making waves.

:tomcruise:

Can't wait to see Supatim fly it!

Would also love to see this plane with high-end components so we can compare. I mean... if you're gonna fly the best planes.... :p