• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AJ Aircraft - 93" Laser 230z

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Tim Jesky called me today and has a new wing for me! Saved me from spending hours to fix the damaged one and attempting to make the covering look like it never happened. For anyone that has never covered a plane, it is not super difficult, but once you do you have a lot more respect for those little ladies in China who do this for us.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Tim Jesky called me today and has a new wing for me! Saved me from spending hours to fix the damaged one and attempting to make the covering look like it never happened. For anyone that has never covered a plane, it is not super difficult, but once you do you have a lot more respect for those little ladies in China who do this for us.

That's service! Tim and the whole Jesky crew are flat out awesome.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=3890]AJ Aircraft[/MENTION] krzy4rc wants to know when the "93 will be back in stock.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Quote from our AJ Aircraft FB page from yesterday. Tim Jesky "Just a quick update on the 93" shipment. They were last spotted at 6:03 am on 3/27 in Nampa, Idaho railing East."

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
I heard from AJ and he confirmed they hope to have in-house next week.

Really looking forward to having my hands on this!!

(***Sorry, didn't see above post!!***)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone running a single on a tuned pipe in theirs?? If so, what is your header drop for the pipe?

Trying to decide on a single or a 2 holer....

(Re)Maiden done. 3 flights. And my crew chief/mechanic is ok with it all.

3W 55xi, KS header, WrongWay RC tuned pipe, Savox servos, XG11 and 11 ch powersafe Rx.

Attachments

• 20160817_190136.jpg
    20160817_190136.jpg
    707.5 KB · Views: 438