• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks Freestyle Extra 260 QB-L

Feral

Hahahaha dude AFL is referred to aerial ping pong.

I love my 260 qbl it flys very very well I wish I had more time to fly it.

Very busy with the helis im now on Team AleeS Australia and Team Xnova Motors

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hahahaha dude AFL is referred to aerial ping pong.

I love my 260 qbl it flys very very well I wish I had more time to fly it.

Very busy with the helis im now on Team AleeS Australia and Team Xnova Motors

That's awesome cobber!

(I'm with two RAAF guys in my car right now :)

Feral

Youve learnt the lingo you are now a honorary Aussie!

Hurry up and come to Sydney we'll go and huck the crap outa my 260

I will have to weigh mine but it dont feel heavy to me of corse I was thinking light all the time I set it up with 1 lipo for rx-ign 8 oz tank and for power I feel the dle35 with a bowman ring was good for power

Tyler's was getting up near 13 pounds. It is a few season's old and has the smoke system. The other one I weighed was around 12 pounds. It has a lot of wing to support it and it's wing loading is probably not that bad. Just a short fuse for the size.

I am interested in seeing the 60cc version as they made some tweaks from lessons learned from this plane.