• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aeroplus rc and pro-rc

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Well had the mxsr out for a couple more flights yesterday. I moved the batts back with a home made tray between the rudder servo and where my receiver goes. And still needs to go back farther lol. Might actually resort to a chunk of lead on the tail. Can't beleive I said that lol. Good little plane to start leaning rolling harriers. Which is why I put it together to be my I don't give a crap airframe lol

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Sorry it's winter here now lol might be able to find a vid of their corvus a buddie was raving about the 30cc

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Short vid of a flight I had yesterday liking this ARf more and more
So far I have my batts all the way back by the rudder servo on a tray I made.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
I got a used 50cc aeroplus yak and am VERY impressed with it. It seems well built, and the covering is nice. Not sure its ultracoat or not, but it certainly looks great. the fiberglass cowl is thick and well made and the fit is right there with 3dhs. I have not flown it yet though so we shall see.

hellflyer

New to GSN!
I just finished the 111" edge I got from pro rc. Lorne ordered me a plane white one and left the color up to me. Here's a picture and link to my build.

http://rccanucks.com/showthread.php?500-111-quot-aeroplus-edge

IMG_20150409_131137.jpg