• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroplus 60cc / 92" Edge 540 V3 from Limitless Aero

SnowDog

that's a nice tweak, doesn't detract much from the sweet smooth look of that cowl.
what were your temps before the mod?
please post what they are after the mod as well.

Was the GP-61 in this airframe the one that conked out? or was that on a different airframe?
I didn't think you'd maidened yours yet.

gyro

GSN Contributor
that's a nice tweak, doesn't detract much from the sweet smooth look of that cowl.
what were your temps before the mod?
please post what they are after the mod as well.

Was the GP-61 in this airframe the one that conked out? or was that on a different airframe?
I didn't think you'd maidened yours yet.

Sorry, the engine wasn't temped previously.
This was the plane/engine that seized the other day.

njswede

150cc
CG on or just forward the wing tube has always been my initial estimate when I maiden 3D planes and it's worked fine so far.

AKfreak

150cc
II really think it's the best looking plane on the market. How does it fly compared to your best Extreme Flight plane? I know you only have a couple of flights on it, it may be too soon to answer that question.

gyro

GSN Contributor
It flies very well! To me, it flies equal with my 3dhs 92" Edge and EF 104" Extra.

AKfreak

150cc
That's says a lot. the EF 103 is one great flying plane. I was hoping to use a DA50 on this 92" edge V3. I am afraid it will be too under powered.