• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez Banshee Update

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
View attachment 36524View attachment 36525View attachment 36526View attachment 36527View attachment 36528View attachment 36529View attachment 36530
FedEx guy just got here!!!! Ohhhhhh baby this is one sweet plane. The cowl alone blew me away on what a great paint job they did. Also noticed that they pre ran the finishing lines for the servo wires which will make the wings soooo much easier. Packaging and quality is too notch. Hope to start the build this weekend!!!!!

[MENTION=206]I Love Nachos[/MENTION] "If you build it, he will come." lol ;)

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well if the ghost of Shoeless Joe Jackson comes wandering into my workshop when I am building this I will probably need a change of pants

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I got my stabs glued up, the landing gear on, the tail gear on (which is bad A$$) and the some of the control horns glued in. So far the build has been smooth and easy. No manual needed. The front landing gear is really sturdy too. Only minor struggle I had was the axles were a tight fit but, a little vasoline and the wheels slid right on and spin freely. I'll post more pics when I get something exciting accomplished. :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I got my stabs glued up, the landing gear on, the tail gear on (which is bad A$$) and the some of the control horns glued in. So far the build has been smooth and easy. No manual needed. The front landing gear is really sturdy too. Only minor struggle I had was the axles were a tight fit but, a little vasoline and the wheels slid right on and spin freely. I'll post more pics when I get something exciting accomplished. :)
[MENTION=206]I Love Nachos[/MENTION] ... Dang nice job you did on this scheme!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
aerobeez-slick-70cc.JPGaerobeez-slick-maiden.JPGaerobeez-slick-rc-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick-gas-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick-91-inch.JPGaerobeez-slick.JPGaerobeez-slick-91-inch-balsa-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick-eletric-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick-fun-fly.JPGaerobeez-slick-50cc.JPGaerobeez-slick-best-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick-airplane-model.JPGaerobeez-slick-50cc-70cc.jpgaerobeez-slick-3d-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick540.JPGaerobeez-slick-radio-control-airplane.JPGaerobeez-slick-3d-tricks.JPGaerobeez-slick-knife-edge.JPGaerobeez-slick-60cc.JPGaerobeez-slick-santiago-perez.JPGaerobeez-slick-gopro.JPG