• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez Banshee Update

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Yeah I was on there and checked it out. Thats why I said Im still getting used to the scheme, the other part is for anyone out there that has bought one and would like to share their experience thus far with it. For me, I think the Extra looks way better.

I'm partial to the Extra as well (I love Extras), I think it may be the best looking plane on the market. Unfortunately, given storage and transport issues, it's too larger for me.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Yeah I was on there and checked it out. Thats why I said Im still getting used to the scheme, the other part is for anyone out there that has bought one and would like to share their experience thus far with it. For me, I think the Extra looks way better.

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] You can't compare the Extra scheme to the Slick, we evolved the scheme based on the old version slick. Just wait when we have one up in the air you'll be screaming "I LOVE IT" lol :D

Cheers

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I'm partial to the Extra as well (I love Extras), I think it may be the best looking plane on the market. Unfortunately, given storage and transport issues, it's too larger for me.
[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] The next shipment will come with removable rudders :D wink wink

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
It's all good man. Not really saying I don't like it, just getting used to seeing it with the new scheme. Plus I don't think the pic is doing it justice. I don't know man there's something about the front of it from the cockpit forward. Can't really put my finger on it. Can you upload a high res pic of it. I will say the more I look at the more I like it... Maybe showing it in different orientations with higher quality pics. Oh and removable rudders...Awesome idea...Looks like plenty of room for an electric setup as well. I'll be able to get better info once a few builds are done. CG and so on. Im still leaning towards the Extra though only because I really love that airframe and I keep hearing/reading such good things about it.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
It's all good man. Not really saying I don't like it, just getting used to seeing it with the new scheme. Plus I don't think the pic is doing it justice. I don't know man there's something about the front of it from the cockpit forward. Can't really put my finger on it. Can you upload a high res pic of it. I will say the more I look at the more I like it... Maybe showing it in different orientations with higher quality pics. Oh and removable rudders...Awesome idea...Looks like plenty of room for an electric setup as well. I'll be able to get better info once a few builds are done. CG and so on. Im still leaning towards the Extra though only because I really love that airframe and I keep hearing/reading such good things about it.
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] you got it boss! We will get all pictures up soon.

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742703.645864.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742714.391396.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742721.628184.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742729.231058.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742735.746770.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742746.648731.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444742753.533685.jpg
FedEx guy just got here!!!! Ohhhhhh baby this is one sweet plane. The cowl alone blew me away on what a great paint job they did. Also noticed that they pre ran the finishing lines for the servo wires which will make the wings soooo much easier. Packaging and quality is too notch. Hope to start the build this weekend!!!!!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Looks very good and I was right the pic on the website doesn't do it justice. Only thing I see is this scheme doesn't really leave a lot of room for any personalized vinyl/sticker or whatever you like to use. You would have to get pretty crafty to come up with something that would flow with the lines of this scheme and look good. You know what I mean right. There are some schemes that if you don't get the graphics right it just kills the look of the plane. Im guilty of such a thing. My first Vyper was a learning experience of this. I destroyed the looks of that plane with my choice of vinyl, so when I drove that poor thing into the ground at a high rate of speed I wasn't to sad for it. It was a mercy killing...LOL

This Slick here I wouldn't do a thing to it. Looks great the way it is. Really like how the name and numbers flow on the wings.

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah vinyls are going to be tough on this one. The logo that comes on the wings works great. There some room for customization on the rudder. Good luck with that! I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping mine just the way it is. ;)