• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 48" Sbach 342 Full Fuselage Video Review!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Video review is now live! If you have any questions, please post up! Thanks for your support! :flyer:

Team Aerobeez

[video=youtube;8s_QxR75vlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s_QxR75vlM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU2O1KyHDlCFJCtuulbbtMtw[/video]

F

F3P

Video review is now live! If you have any questions, please post up! Thanks for your support! :flyer:

Team Aerobeez

[video=youtube;8s_QxR75vlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s_QxR75vlM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU2O1KyHDlCFJCtuulbbtMtw[/video]

:thumbup:Fly well

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I personally bought this plane back in August and I love it! Flies like a bigger gasser. Someone I know... won't name names, did a tip stall and smashed the cowl and motor box up. I ordered the replacement parts through Alan at Aerobeez for $20 including shipping! Thanks Alan!

njswede

150cc
I personally bought this plane back in August and I love it! Flies like a bigger gasser. Someone I know... won't name names, did a tip stall and smashed the cowl and motor box up. I ordered the replacement parts through Alan at Aerobeez for $20 including shipping! Thanks Alan!

Yeah, I love it too! It does, by far, the crispest and easiest KE-spin of all the planes I own. And it's sturdy enough to go crazy with... This for example looked really cool when the picture was taken, but ended badly a few seconds later. Result: No damage. A few weeks ago, I flew it straight into a small tree. Result: Broken prop, but no damage to the plane.

IMG_6147.JPGIMG_6110.JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ya I love taking this sBach down on the deck and doing a KE all the way down our 600 ft runway! It's a lot of fun and a great practice plane!