• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

A couple of questions on servos

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
If you need some I have a few 4-40 and 2-56 tell me quantity and I'll ship them free because sometimes I come off as a prick, but really it's my humor. How many you need?

I don't know where you'd only buy the cone shaped spacer...if we're on the same page.
Thank you very much for the offer. I've got a few, but would still like to source them
For future usage..

If you need some I have a few 4-40 and 2-56 tell me quantity and I'll ship them free because sometimes I come off as a prick, but really it's my humor. How many you need?

I don't know where you'd only buy the cone shaped spacer...if we're on the same page.

Not sure if that was just for phil, or for me as well, but thanks. I picked some up yesterday. I'm going to keep searching though because it is one of those things I sometimes need, and guess others are in the same boat.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Not sure if that was just for phil, or for me as well, but thanks. I picked some up yesterday. I'm going to keep searching though because it is one of those things I sometimes need, and guess others are in the same boat.
Whoops.... And I may have butted in where I shouldn't. Apologies if that's the case.