• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

A big, fantastic RC trailer

B

Blucor Basher

Guys, the time has come to sell the previous 3DHobbyShop UberTrailer, since we now have an even bigger one.

The basic facts:

2010 Pace American V-nose enclosed trailer
30ft long box
7ft wide
Interior height floor-to-ceiling 76"
Dual 3500lb axles
Bumper pull via 2.5" ball
22,000 miles total
Electric jack
Spare wheel and tire
LED stop and marker lighting

The extras:

Dual RV-style awnings
Interior 110V lighting
Exterior 110V lighting
Clip-on metal charging table
Exterior charging outlets
Generator/storage area with dual doors
Walk-in door
Rear ramp door
Front dual ramp doors
Over-axle door
Fold down interior plane-transport racks
Checkerboard tile floor

This trailer was custom-configured for RC airplane use, although it would work well for motorsports. Fold out the awnings, clip on the removable charging table, plug your chargers in just below, and you have the ultimate fly-in setup. It will easily carry over a dozen giant-scale planes. If you have an RC-related business, there is room for a LOT of product along with displays and demonstration aircraft.

This trailer is currently in the DFW Texas area. We can discuss pickup vs. delivery based on your exact situation.

Total we have about $17,000 in the trailer, we're asking $9500.

photo.jpgphoto (8).jpgphoto (2).jpgphoto (6).JPGphoto (5).jpgphoto 4.jpg

B

Blucor Basher

Is that like a bat signal to attract him? You just say his name and he shows up? What if I say it three times?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is that like a bat signal to attract him? You just say his name and he shows up? What if I say it three times?

Then he shows up wearing a funny referee style suit and bad hair, moves into your house, and will never leave

B

Blucor Basher

BTW, I'd be glad to entertain a partial trade for a smaller trailer, I figure that would help someone wanting to move up.

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
To own a 3dhs trailer come on folks someone must buy this. Lol. It will not be me sadly because then I wouldn't be able to use it as I would be dead. Hahaha.

Silly

New to GSN!
Great price for a big trailer.

Race car out back. Planes out front. Perfect dual purpose trailer.

Even put the kids in the bins on the side.